Day - 1
Arrival at Bhpoal,
Pick up From Bhopal Railway station / Airport,
Check in hotel,
After lunch sight seeing of Sanch Stupa & Bhopal Lake,
Night stay in Bhopal.
Day - 2
Start journey for Satpura (110 k.m),
Via sightseeing of Bojpur & Bhembatika Night Stay in Satpura.
Day - 3
Morning / Evening Jungle Safari in Satpura,
Morning / Evening Boat safari in Satpura,
Night Stay in Satpura Tiger Reserve.
Day - 4
Start journey for Pachmarhi (90 k.m),
In Evening Local sight Seeing in Pachmarhi by walk (1 to 2 km),
Night Stay In Pachmarhi.
Day - 5
Full Day (1St) Local sightseeing in Pachmarhi & Night Stay in Pachmarhi.
Day - 6
Full Day (2nd) Local sightseeing in Pachmarhi,
Night Stay in Pachmarhi
Day - 7
Start journey for Jabalpur (250 k.m),
Via sightseeing of Marbel Rocks,
Bhedaghat Night Stay in Jabalpur.
Day - 8
Check out from hotel & drop at Jabalpur railway station to board train to your hometown
|CATEGORY||PACKAGE RATE||EXTRA CHILD||EXTRA PERSON|
Seven Nights Good Accommodation,
Seven day food on M.A.P (7 Breakfasts, 7Dinner),
Local sightseeing in Pachmarhi (Sharing)
Jungle Fees, Parking, Toll, All Transfer Guide,
Jungle Safari (Buffer / Core) and Boat Ride In Satpura.
TERM & CONDITIONS
TO MAKE YOUR PAYMENTS FOR ACCOMMODATION & TOURS, CHOOSE ONE OF THE THREE CONVENIENT OPTIONS:
- Bank Draft, kindly ensures the same is made out in the name of ‘IndiaTravel.com’ and marked ‘Account Payee’ only.
- Online Credit Cards payment through our website.
- Bank Transfer, kindly makes it directly to our Account
- At the time of confirmation of the booking we would require 50% advance of the total invoice.
- Balance 50% will be paid 25 days prior to the date of arrival.
In case of any cancellation of services but customer, after making of advance payment/s, his/her refund will be decided as per chart given below:
|CANCELLATION PERIOD||CANCELLATION CHARGE||REFUND|
|BEFORE 30 DAY||10%||90%|
|30 TO 20 DAY||80%||20%|
|20 DAY OR LESS||100%||NIL|
NOTE- Percentage calculation will be done from total tour cost and not from advance payment.
Responsibility & Liability
- Itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. Kachnar Tourist club reserves the right to amend any aspect of the itinerary including transportation and accommodation without notice in the interest of the trip, participants’ safety, comfort and general well being without making any rebate, allowance or refund and extra cost, if any, would be payable by the client.
- All the packages are sold under the business management of Kachnar Tourist Club. Serves the right to cancel or alter any package as conditions require. Kachnar Tourist Club will not be responsible for the additional expenses due to loss, delay or damage caused by accident, illness, bad weather, strikes / riots, road block etc.